collecting information – we collect information in three principle ways:
- Information you give us when you sign us to our mailing list through our website;
- Information you give us, via e-mail or otherwise, within a (potential) client relation of collaboration;
- Information you give us, via e-mail or otherwise, when you apply for a job, internship, or when you are employed at Studio Samira Boon;
- Information you give us, via e-mail or otherwise, when you make a press request;
protecting information – we make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Studio Samira Boon complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018). This implies that we at any time:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided;
- limit the collection and process of your personal data to the minimum required for the purposes of processing;
- if necessary, ask for your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- do not share your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which the data is provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
data processing with mailchimp – Studio Samira Boon uses Mailchimp to collect, save and handle email addresses for sending newsletters and press releases. Studio Samira Boon has a Data Processing Agreement with Mailchimp (29 May 2018).
cookies and data processing with google analytics – cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies enables us to track internet navigation behaviour on our website, including which pages visitors go more often, and if they get an error message from web pages.
Studio Samira Boon uses Google Analytics to embed cookies and collect data to improve your browsing experience, the functionality and performance of the website, and our services. Google Analytics data is not exchanged with Google to help improve Google’s products and services.
Disabling/Enabling cookies: you can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Most recent web browsers allow control over the cookies saved through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them in your browser, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing
duration of data storage – Studio Samira Boon does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which your data is collected. Your data will not be kept for longer than 1 year unless stated otherwise and unless we have your explicit consent.
The data that is collected with Google Analytics can be deleted upon request, then Google will delete such Customer Personal Data from its systems as soon as reasonably practicable and within a maximum period of 180 days, unless EU or EU Member State law requires storage.
Amsterdam, 29 May 2018